Tuesday, December 10, 2019

NOT FRICKIN AWESOME

IT MUST BE ME

Trying to listen to a very nice song here by an awesome singer and I just CAN'T.
All it takes is one bad apple one GODDAMN drunk cunt to ruin it all:
the classic bad apple that ruins the whole fucking basket.


What does it take for one to think

(Maybe less alcohol to begin with) 
and then again.

I mean how much empathy, intelligence, integrity, common sense (and what not) 
does one need to just realise there are a hundred people around you and all of them paid good money to listen to a professional they like and none of them really enjoys you screaming non-stop like a banshee
(comme une guenon en chaleur) 


I watched a concert by Neil Young on YouTube way way back then in England (1971)
where the spectators were a pure joy of class and respect it was sublime.


Never ever to be lived again with a million iphones in your face and fuck you if you're short, you're SOL.

It is well known that most gaming society are just getting worse everyday with toxic behaviour: blame some 12 year old with too much money or not enough character and laisser-faire parents but still there is no place to hide anymore not even in virtual reality  which one would have loved to be dreamlike.

I haven't been to too many shows but I remember two of them where I enjoyed myself way back then: 
Alice Cooper because I was 3rd row and the speakers covered all other noises 
and Ani DiFranco where I showed up at 1PM for  a show at 8PM IIRC, making sure I was standing in the first row right next to the stage.

All this to say that all together I much prefer STUDIO music without all the animals! :) 

or maybe a stage show where myself have enough alcohol in me to filter out all the other noisy alcoholics LOL

Most of the time a live show or a cover (which I call a karaoke) just sends me back to the original, a bit like your first love that you never forget they say :)

End of rant for today.

Rants are getting fewer this year,


I would need a manic December like in 2009 just to match 2019.

O well this too shall pass I don't even know why 2015 was so slow since I can't remember yesterday or what I did 5 minutes ago.

the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


More like a long night really




No comments:

Post a Comment