Monday, February 13, 2017

Huxleyan Entropy!~


Physicists Make the Case That Our Brains' Learning Is Controlled by Entropy

5 minutes on the internet and they’re right you have perfect entropy.

You go from one Science Alert link to another and there goes the merry go round.

I’ve got a gnawing feeling that Science Alert and a few others I forgot the names of have gone to the dark side anyway, appealing to this curse and damnation of our generation: the clickbait and disinformation.

Clickbait did not even go red in this word doc here lol.

Unfortunately it IS a word today.  

Anyway all this to say I had a short roller coaster ride on that crazy food and diet debate again: some people never learn.

I learned two new words today lol DASH and MIND.

DASH diet, which basically stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension.
MIND diet, short for "Mediterranean-DASH Intervention for Neurodegenerative Delay".

And then a few clicks later I over and out fast enough.
First one sees Dr. Oz and one says
oh fuck I is outa here…quick.

Next thing of course is this other expert who may be right who may be wrong or just the lunatic you’re looking for and says of course BEWARE of the mind diet.

I is a doctor, I know more, I know better blah blah blah and you don’t even wait anymore to see if he’s got some shite to sell at the end of the article.

All this to say again that this Huxleyan world is entropic indeedo.

Somebody bring me some SOMA!


No comments:

Post a Comment