Saturday, September 8, 2018

Brain fart of the moment

Unrevised and Unedited.

pre-fab aphorisms and part-time philosophers

"Lessons taught by life"

It's a bit like establishing yourself as the prophet, the mouthpiece, of a silent god. 

Life like god like the universe in in true reality does not give a single flying fuck.  

One would have to look at the whole picture:

 the gazillion cruel deaths and sicknesses and losses going on
every single minute on this planet,
every single second.  


Nah they only look at it
when it affects them closely and personally.


Fishes and Chimpanzees 
and Lions and Antelopes 
don't go on and on and on 
about The Problem of Evil:
they live it every single fucking day.  

That hubris we acquired somewhere in the evolutionary process is what fucks up our view of the reality of the animal world
and we are the animals. 


Not only animals,
 all forms of life suffer,
ants and wasps and spiders and bees
and big microbes and viruses
eating small microbes and viruses,
Sometimes viruses eat big microbes like us. 


Plants also under the assaults of nature and men.


Hell we create havoc with the land and petrol and fracking and mining and what not.

Even though we are the number one predator and the "top of the food chain" we too often fall prey to many illnesses and premature deaths,
too often caused unfortunately
by politics (wars) and religions.


I hope one day I can do like my brother and one or two other friends and just stay the fuck away from Facebook.

I don't do Twitter or Instagram so when I think of quitting social media I think of fucking off Facebook. 

I have done it once a long time ago and I don't see myself having the courage to do it again.

Sure I would miss one or two friends but the aggravation and head shaking would be much less.

Sure I could do the culling of all culling and get rid of most stuff and people who wouldn't give me the time of day.

Mind you most of my blogs have probably been triggered by Facebook.

Some of the head shaking come from the grand many delusions out there and the head so far up your ass attitude.

i.e. the one who has never ever done anything for free and always expect something in return posting new age bullshit like now it is time to take care of me and think of myself. When THE FUCK have you ever NOT done that?

You pick a half-baked poster
here and there and
make it your OWN temporary life statement
as a whole

and all your sycophants friends go
goo goo ga ga over you. 

PUHLEASE! 

Facebook is really two dimensional as Ani DiFranco would say.

People talk about my imageLike i come in two dimensionsLike lipstick is a sign of my decling mindLike what i happen to be wearingThe day that someone takes a pictureIs my new statement for all womankind
And i wish they could see us nowIn leather bras and rubber shortsLike some ridiculous new team uniformFor some ridiculous new sportQuick someone call the girl policeAnd file a report

Would I be a better person if I stayed off FB? 

Probably not.

And like everything else in life there are always a few precious pearls in it but as always one has to dig em out off a ton of manure.

Well pardon my French 
but shit gets tiring in the long run.

Anyway just my brain running away for a few minutes before returning 
to its lethargy and boredom and depression.

Take it as you will  








1 comment: