Sunday, August 4, 2019

To B(log) or not to B(log) that is the question

why oh why would I? 

I ask.

I am just adding and compounding on the already existing problem

Too many ignoranus  out there and too much ignorance.

Or is it ignorani now? 😕


I wonder what they will say of our society
100 years from now?
200?


Or maybe they will be even more ignorant and too dumb to know.

I don't think our standards, our values, our worth have augmented much since the Renaissance really.

Or maybe this is just another delusional misinformation.

Truth is we were pretty horrible back then AND

WE"RE STILL pretty horrible now.


Another mass shooting today
Woop Tee Fucking Do.


This is not NEWS anymore as
news have to be new
it says it in the title NEWS.



Everyone will have his momentary moment about that and move on like the Rwanda genocide.

Jack: [after Paul thanks him for shooting footage of the genocide] I think if people see this footage, they'll say Oh, my God, that's horrible. And then they'll go on eating their dinners.

Hotel Rwanda (2004)


Plus plus plus hundreds of people will USE this event for clickbait to get more views to their channels, pretty close to psychotic if you ask me.

Am I doing the same thing here? 

FUCK NO. 

Everybody knows (or doesn't know in this case) 
that I don't get any click I mean look at my records on this blog FFS. 
I just vent and think out loud.

I haven't stopped to do so in ages now have I? 
Or maybe I have lol I can't remember 
I would have to go to my blog to check out 
since I got the memory of a goldfish 
and the plastic castle is a surprise every time.

I am typing this on a separate doc as per my usual.

What else could I blog about? 

The death of my daughter last year?

The death of my mother last Thursday?

Not much to say about this one a bit like Meursault in L'étranger from Albert Camus.

From a psychological "interesting" POV it could be said that I had one wish:

Not to die before my mum or Francis Cormier 
so I didn't have to have someone gloating and nagging me over my coffin 
cuz I promised myself to sit right up and scream 
SHUT THE FUCK UP 
for once in your life. 

So this is then I can finally RIP lol.

My brother is not crying either for the record. 
We both have our opinion on the extreme cruelty of the woman. 

 I know I know ...

De mortuis nil nisi bonum

SPEAK NO EVIL OF THE DEAD

Well let's leave it at that without going into the gazillion deep psychological scars she left besides the physical ones.
My dad had the unfortunate trade of carpet layer leaving countless pieces of oak moulding in the house with a devastating edge to it.
The way to raise a child is probably not to blackmail him to remove everything he loves btw.

A death at 86 in your sleep is not a tragedy anyway it's just the circle of life.
moving on...

How moot is it to say that social media is bad for you on social media?

Sure I could gather more thoughts and more memories
to leave for posterity whatever posterity is.

One thing for sure though nobody 
(that is a little less than now) 
is gonna read me in 100 or 200 years from now.

So here is the end of my brain stream getting shorter and shorter everyday

P.S. I am making an attempt at reading Camus's L'étranger once more in its original language ...

we will see how this goes given I haven't read a single book in donkey's years

Typing this with Vivaldi on to avoid the sound of Aussie rules footie LOL
the constant sound of a whistle makes me think as a Canadian/American that something is wrong all the time :) 

P.P.S. opening my blog to paste and copy I was pretty well right June and July have gone by in silence

No comments:

Post a Comment