Monday, December 26, 2011

I alone am left aka The Elijah "Complex"

O well the last Elijah here! 


Always a bit reluctant in front of a disciple of our modern day Jezebel LOL 


(Zukav appeared more than 30 times on The Oprah Winfrey Show ) 


Zukav also said :


"Mathematics is the tool of physics, 
stripped of mathematics, physics becomes pure enchantment.' "


Considering that some say Mathematics is the only Truth 


stripped of truth physics becomes pure bullshit! :)


1Ki 18:22  Then said Elijah unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the LORD; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men. 


http://www.bestyears.com/midlife_depression_elijahcomplex.html


I don't have an Elijah complex anymore than I have a Superiority Complex
I AM definitely superior (insert endless maniacal laughter here)


Or as Alec Baldwin/ Dr. Jed Hill in Malice would say


I don't have a God Complex I AM GOD! :)


Jed: I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trauma from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, _Dennis_, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November 17, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God. 


Tracy: Ask God how many shots of bourbon he had before he cut me open. 


Elijah! Narcissus! God! 
Name em I've got 'em. 
I AM THEM! 
I AM MULTITUDE~! 
I AM LEGION! 


"My name is Legion, for we are many."


I am Walt Whitman and the Gadarene possessed man or
the Gadarene BPD as we would call him today


Mar 5:5  And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones. 


Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.
~ Walt Whitman


Now IF I could only COMMAND Fire Down From Heaven... 


* insert Big Sigh here *  :) 


THAT would be so so nice...


I would recommend that you don't cut me off in traffic though 
or drive 50 in a 70 zone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment