Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Off my chest again Blizzard Love/Hate relationship


What does it matter, a dream of love
Or a dream of lies
We're all gonna be in the same place
When we die

Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me.
Any way the wind blows.

Is it going to matter in 5 years from now?

The subject here seems to be “mattering” innit?

Well matters or not it really bugs me and deflates me at times.

I mean I knew in my heart of heart that it was coming but still.

Am I talking about some great tragedy in life?

Or a death or an accident of some kind?

(Even though I’ve had both of those recently)

Nope.

I am talking about a “hobby” of mine.

If we can call 5757 hours a hobby now.

With the last 74 hours and 42 minutes spent/ wasted on their new necromancer.

The hobby/game for anyone who knows me is obviously Diablo 3.

THEY HAVE DONE IT AGAIN AS EXPECTED.

I KNEW IT. 

I had this sense of urgency to hurry before they kill it one more time but I should have been wiser in hindsight in my use of painfully and dreadfully slow gain of materials.
I had a humongous amount of mats before the necro  came out that I wasted trying to improve a set that is now USELESS again.  Not mentioning the effort it takes me to bring a character to a proper and decent 80 lvl Caldesaan.
A breeze for others maybe but hours and hours of grinding for me.
I just seem to invest

all these hours however on the wrong fucking horse every time.

I would have been better in hindsight to save all my level 80 gems and invest them on the Hammerdin

but the day I do that is the day Blizzard is going to nerf it to the ground as well.

It is extremely disheartening and discouraging to be knocked down your horse every time for no other reason that something is just working well.

It is a well-known fact that many CEO’s are psychotic and have no empathy whatsoever but it certainly must be a pre-requirement for developers as well to destroy one’s work, one’s aspirations, one’s dream with no empathy, no remorse, and no regrets and fuck forbid to change something back and re-establish it as it was when it was good.

I shouldn’t complain? I raised my personal best from GR82 to GR85
whoop tee fucking doo!

Not even enough to even qualify for the lowest 1000th rank on the leader board at 90 but I was happy and grinding slowly.

In good time I was aiming at maybe 90 

the 100 mark being always kept out of sight by the benevolent eye of Blizz for sure.

I am not a high level player by any means (Paragon 1390) I am way too fucking old but I keep on grinding and the hours alone placed me in the top 200 on a very early leader board and then I needed sleep.

ALSO having my own pace and rhythm I am almost exclusively a solo player which is a punishable crime for Blizzard even if though technically they suffer it reluctantly.
I was expecting this fully and I had a sense of urgency as I said that something was wrong because Blizzard from my experience does not keep something good unless it’s a wizard maybe they don’t mind those cheating away and getting away with murder.

There was nothing wrong AGAIN on the leader boards to justify such a whimsical and cruel act in the same manner that they fucked up a working WD.

So here it is: my worthless opinion which I am fully entitled to with the amount of hours I played and the 20 years I wasted on this crazy game: almost the only game I play and ever played btw; dabbled a bit with Overwatch at the AI lvl but that too is not really my cup of tea.

So keep doing it of course that’s what you do best: trashing people’s joys as if this was some sort of an S & M game for you guys.

In the meanwhile like a good addict I might see the light one day and get a detox from you toxic people. 

I would hope that enough people would quit for you to lose your destructive jobs and deprive you of your control freak power trips.

Constructive comments? 
I think not definitely not PC 
but true and real feelings.

In case it wasn’t evident this is my reaction to the violent nerfing to the ground of the Inarius set with your Mirinae mega nerf .

exactly the same same same thing you did with Helltooth
and the Ring of Emptiness not so long ago

You are nothing but predictable.

Finishing with a last song,
You always bring back Kenny Rogers to my mind
of all people for a reason LOL

You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille
With four hungry children
And a crop in the field
I've had some bad times
Lived through some sad times
But this time your hurtin' won't heal
You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille

After he left us
I ordered more whisky


Hater will Hate and Mockers will Mock and Trolls will Troll.

P.S. I don’t want my money back
I just wanted a game that works and is fun.

Speaking of which you wisely chose the Euro exchange over the U.S. exchange on the Aussie dollar to squeeze an extra 2 bucks. Well done.

P.P.S. You STILL can’t work a decent density in GR’s
Here was something that REALLY needed fixing.
Leave your abacus behind and start doing proper maths.
Monsters per square yard is a very SIMPLE number.


P.P.P.S. In the meanwhile like a good addict I might see the light one day and get a detox from you toxic people.   

OR

Move on to a new drug!
Maybe this Old Dog can learn a new trick :)

Path of Exile here I come 
Come What May! 
I'm a POE man from now on

So maybe it was the last straw Blizzard 
after 20 years 
this camel's back is broken

No comments:

Post a Comment