Friday, August 21, 2020

Everything was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt

 



There was a time where I dreamt I would have a reading spell again 

or maybe an exercise spell. 

I called them spells, manias, winds , spirits, whatyoumaycallit.

Where everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.

Now I would just settle for a nice gaming spell again 

or at best enough brains left to progress in chess maybe.

Not sure what is all about, never did really.

AS I keep saying I am a SAIL BOAT and I don't know how to navigate.

I go where the WIND takes me 

and if the wind doesn't blow I am fucking stuck in the middle of the ocean going nowhere.

Don't even know where these words are coming from.

Usually a rise in blogs is a sign or mini mania but I think this one is out of depression: ongoing depression for weeks now. 
Blame Covid ,
Blame Medazepam,
Blame something
but it is what it is for the moment.

Waiting for the wind to blow again until someone finds a better solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment