Tuesday, November 8, 2022

The lengths that people will go to aka For a Few Dollars More

 


I can't seem to do anything else these days but browse the internet since it seems I have lost my gaming mojo again despite being given some nice privilege I can't even talk about LOL
NDA involved and what not.

And I used to feel guilty browsing one short reel after another but now I don't feel guilty so much anymore, dirty maybe, but not guilty.

Dirty a bit like when I open Firefox and browse the Microsoft / MSN page: so much crap on there.

Anyway last trigger apparently is Neil Oliver joining the conspiracists pages out of spite I suppose since no one is interested anymore in his gambling rambling speculations on what may or MAY NOT have happened 1000 years ago: some people find it so so hard just to say

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW"

as it doesn't fill the time slot of your program or your book
and it wouldn't sell SHIT.


BUT NOT ONLY HIM THOUGH! 

EVERYBODY! 

EVERYBODY is a fucking GURU
and a fucking KNOW-IT-ALL on all subjects.

Welcome to the Internet.


  • You're doing this wrong,
  • you're doing that wrong,
  • you're breathing wrong,
  • sleeping wrong,
  • drinking wrong,
  • eating wrong,
  • pissing wrong
  • and shitting wrong. 

Listen to ME and for a small fee I will show you
how to
do, breathe, sleep, drink, eat, piss and shit RIGHT!

Barnum and Bailey on an exponential catalyst where everyone with a web cam and an internet connection is trying to sell you 
some snake oil / tripe / shite!  Click baits for a few dollars more.

And that is when they're cheap only fan type follow me is not just absolutely ridiculous or plain boring.

O well if I had any brains left I would surely find a better occupation for sure.. reading Dostoyevsky for instance might be more rewarding but I find myself exhausted every day not able to even finish that interesting link I just click on. 

Huxley Overload Syndrome maybe.

Too tired to study it all and too old to bother.  I don't have the energy anymore to pretend that I know better and that I am in the loop of all the secrets of the earth.  This gnostic bullshit has been going on and on and on for eons anyway.

As far as I know and as far as I am concerned
I WILL GET ALL my vaccines,
hope for the best
and QUE SERA SERA!
Trust the science kind of
not trying to be a rebel without a clue.

I wasted enough years in a cult like mind already and I am tired of it.

So here it is in a nutshell more of my babbling,
my empty sounds,
my kenophony!

More wasted zeros and ones among so many other wasted zeros and ones. Well unless you are an hexadecimal believer that is! :)

P.S. 16 blogs this year so far what I would call a slow year






No comments:

Post a Comment