Saturday, May 27, 2023

I must be manic again :)



 Back in the days I used to be really strong on what I call 

The Negative Golden Rule

DON'T do unto others what you DON'T want them to do unto you

as opposed to

DON'T do unto others what you DON'T want them to do unto you


As I am getting older I am starting to realise that 

what I don't like, what I don't want  means diddly squat,

it is certainly not the final authority,

the moral compass of all that is good and evil.

More than often it is one of my many idiosyncracies or kinks and mental quirks.


Some other golden rules:

Do unto others before they do unto you

or

Do unto others and then SPLIT!


Morality anyway is a bottomless pit of man made rules, dirtier than anything one could conceive,

I am also led to believe in my old age that first there is no free will and that there is only one SIN if I can use this abusive word loosely:

SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS


There is nothing uglier
than a holier-than-thou
sour puss controlling freak.

The rest is human nature and highly forgivable, certainly not cause to throw the first stone and to highly remember where we come from, what we are, that we all have the beast, the shadow, the dark side within us and that a certain set of circumstances could certainly make this beast  come out.

Many of these aberrations are totally parent produced and the ones to be punished should often be the parents and not the poor victims of atrocious RNG.

I like to think of life as a video game as so much of it seems to be left to one thing and one thing only: RNG

Random Number Generation.

Or Luck, or Fortune or Fate as some prefer to call it so it makes them feel better,

Some RNG's are just plain horrible and some children had no chance at all to get out of the lot they were sadly given.

So here we go again just a little more of my same old same old own RNG.


Prolly nothing I haven't said before but sometimes it is good to rearrange our thoughts to see if they are still the same or have changed.


As for the golden rule I will stay in my corner and try to mind my own business and try to avoid shame and condemnation because in the end
none of this shit matters
and the Great Equaliser will get us all
and we in turn will also be shit/manure/ ashes whatever:

 a small black dot in the ocean of oblivion and nothingness.

Speaking of I often think something silly that there will be great peace in dying as it means

no more shitting and pissing, :)

activities out of my control and terrible time wasters anyway
if you ask me LOL

so dying will be in fact OUR LAST DUMP
where all of us will turn into shit
into an eternal bowel movement,

Voila for my classy enlightenment!

You are all welcome! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment