Friday, May 26, 2023

Here we go again! VALAR MORGHULIS!!!

 


I hate losing sleep.

And most of the time I lose sleep over the silliest thing.

Last night was me worrying over a little fight I had on the Montreal site. 

One of my main annoyances last 2 days has been the death of Tina Turner. Not the fact that she is dead she was 80 something FFS more than fair game for the Grim Reaper.

No but the fact I have to read about it a gazillion times some sites posting it many many times every member thinking he or she is bringing something new.

The Montreal admin let this one flow by even he himself posted recently.



Anyway I would have to post the convo but I have now deleted it LOL I have blocked the asshole who was an absolute 


SYCOPHANT, ASSHOLE, BROWN NOSER, SUCKHOLE  :)


 as we say in English and as we say in good Quebec French

    UN ESTIE DE TÉTEUX!

He rubbed it in over and over again that he was getting away with  it

and was an ABSOLUTE ABJECT SYCOPHANT.

And it made me a little sick to my stomach and I wanted to use a few of these epithets on the site but we all know where that would have led now.

I am already in trouble with Facebook AGAIN for something they took completely out of context.  AI has no heart of mind or comprehension or maybe it was just a complete snowflake reporting me.

Story is there was a funny board on a chess site where there was an opportunity to do an en passant move which is a meme by itself in chess as it is always tempting to show that we KNOW the EN PASSANT move. Problem is that in this position doing en passant would have cost the game. SO I said joking:
En Passant by suicide!

AND HELL BROKE LOOSE.

I mentioned the 'S' word  and the world stopped.

I should have said
En Passant by seppuku or even
En Passant by Sudoku and it might have flied~!

So I got reprimanded restricted and what not because AI does not understand CONTEXT, it doesn't know the diff between the spirit of the law and the letter of the law.

I noticed the 'S' word gets blocked a lot recently like THAT is gonna help.



Anyway back to my original subject I am here sitting some other celebrity can die soon so we can MOVE THE FUCK ON,

I used to do this shit mind you and I prolly still do but I am trying to refrain from it. Thing is 2 REAL PERSONS DIE every FUCKING SECOND and I will be one of those soon but no one gives a shit.

I mean no one has prolly listened to Tina Turner in years now (I know I haven't) but now that she is dead and was long forgotten let's all go hysterical about it.

Aldous Huxley had the misfortune of dying on November 22nd, 1963 and THAT didn't make the news obviously. He was relegated to a nobody because someone "BIGGER" than him died on the same day.

Anyway not sure what it is altogether the trip coming or what not the circle of life? the cycles of life? but I was feeling my mental health was slipping down a little? The fact I don 't have a therapist for the past few weeks? WHO KNOWS? Certainly not me,

Time is relative here in Australia but even this afternoon many many hours after the fact someone posted that TT died! 

I wanted to post


IS THERE ANYONE IN THE WORLD THAT DOESN'T KNOW THAT TINA TURNER DIED YET FFS?

PLEASE HURRY UP NEXT CELEBRITY.

Again it's prolly only me again being a cantankerous mental sick fuck.

It's all well known that Social Media is NOT GOOD for mental health!~ :P 

Hurry up June 2nd so I can get lost in Diablo IV again.

It's a much better world! ;) 


VOILA! END OF RANT!  FOR NOW!





No comments:

Post a Comment