Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Short one

more bubbling from my sick mind... wrote something on Facebook the other night in a drunken stupor again that could have made me 2.3 billions enemies all at once but basically it said something more like really 6.6 billion enemies basically I am a misanthrope. I am NOT a Racist I Hate Everyone equally. I love Humanity, it's people I can't stand.
Well a very few of yous are normal and nice and understanding and you know who you are but Christ Almighty this world is going to Hell in a hand basket fast!

Another of my famous scatological revelation too I just realized that our assholes is where only half of our shit comes out of ; the other half usually comes out of our mouths or our keyboards for some. :) And in the end the shit you take is equal to the shit you made Ahaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment