Saturday, May 21, 2022

Talking to myself aka should of built a Smitadin



Here we go, gotta get that story  off my chest,

I was playing with my Ladder Paladin last night, doing a Hell Baal run or two. He is now a proper FISTHIS lol
That is his name: Fist of Heaven all the way
no TryBrid no nothing and no special gear either,
no HOZ yet, (Herald of Zakarum)

First I get killed by fanatic Stygian Dolls in the throne room then as I get to Baal Chamber who shows up? 

Well the Diablo Clone Himself, first time in years.
(I had an episode a little earlier where he showed up but I never saw him since I was naked and  my body was behind miles of Lightning Shooting Gloams)

FOH, wasn't going to work here.  Holy Bolt neither so my only chance was with a lvl 6 Smite and lvl 6 Fanaticism. 

I had him down to about a sliver and then HELL BROKE LOOSE literally.

I died many times just trying to get back to my body either because I forgot a TP or didn't have time to use one. Them Lightning Gloams again.  Plus when I resurrected my merc a million time I withdrew like 800000 gold and forgot to put the rest back so I lost that too a few times.

So after an hours of sweat and tears and frustration I finally called it quits very reluctantly. 

I had no Full Rejuvs left after using a WHOLE inventory stash of them, I wasted 3 million gold in various stupid ways.

I had a Lightsaber  luckily and a life tap wand as well but it wasn't enough.

What needed to be done and I Didn't want to do it is use my last  respec (in hell diff luckily) to build a FULL SMITADIN but then my best char would be reduced to fight the clone and that is IF I have made a Lobby game and can transfer chars.

I have just DONE a 2nd respec to FOH so  I still wanted to try this build properly and until I find an infamous token of absolution that will take a long long time.


I lost sleep over this arduous ordeal and almost lost my D2R MOJO altogether. 


O well I have a new Guardian armour I have to try now not for me since I don't have the strength req but for my merc to see how he handles these Travincal Hydras at now 87% resist all

And there is always something to work on as usual.  My Javazon is getting a little tiring in hell diff as everyone and his mate are lightning immune.


I prolly need to work on my Necro on my 2nd account on the laptop so maybe he can carry her to all these Hell Baal runs too.

My sorc needs some work as well.

I might just live to see another day :|

O well Life goes on says John Cougar Mellencamp

Long after the thrill of livin' is gone




No comments:

Post a Comment