Wednesday, May 18, 2022

To my poor dying blog

I realise this is a slow year and a normal process for a blog.


This site here used to tell IIRC how many blogs die each day.


Anyway just a short note / trigger to repeat the same old thing again the trigger this time being this



Always an interesting concept to deal with guilt and all the Freudian defence mechanisms  carried around many religions.  The word SIN bugs me to no end as it has been used for the evilest thing by the evilest people for control reasons, HELL I even hate the word EVIL lol:
All man-made concepts that came with consciousness.


As a quick note as this is pretty well the only thing I want to repeat today on that famous word SIN of which I have written much about before


The ONLY SIN AFAIAC IS:

SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS

The common concept in so so many historical dramas and history.


Because in the end as Andre Fortin said:
Y'a pas d'coupables, Y'a pas de honte.

But SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS ,
(comparable to the old unforgivable HUBRIS in Greek Mythology,)
 is the source and the head of much much much UGLINESS in this world.


Watching Gentleman Jack this week has reminded me of that too.

So here it is for the moment my short repeat of a repeat of a repeat


Ciao for now back to the illusions of Diablo :P 

P.S. O well there was a time when I had a search bar in  my blog but now I can't find it so to read some of my old ramblings if you can find it search for HAMARTIA




No comments:

Post a Comment