Monday, August 15, 2011

He who knoweth the hearts and the minds

 When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown,
The dream is gone.

When you're a child, 

(well at least when you're a child like me ) ☺

you have your own bathysphere.

Now I have nanosecond glimpses but they quickly fade away

Psa 73:20  As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

I wish I could KEEP some of dem images tho.

A vision of the "depths", a mini understanding or at least a mini thirst

Mat 5:6  Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Some thirst and hunger for righteousness in others but also in me.
A thirst for compassion and mercy and tolerance I have lost somewhere or maybe I never had to begin with, just a vague idea that it is a good thing to long for if it wasn't for this old narcissistic superiority I was almost born with.

But yet, still, a thirst for something better for a better world , an ultimate MUSTURBATION and SHOULDURBATION as well.

What the world should be, definitely not what the world will ever be, 

that Kaotic Kosmos we call the World.

But Roger Waters was right I am afraid. 

No one can tell Heaven from Hell.

We've probably lost, nope we never had it in fact, that right, that privilege when we decided to "taste" of the fruit of the "knowledge" of good and evil.  

See at one point it was just fine and dandy to be stark naked 

but now everything is muddled and always will be.  

Yeah some things seem right, don't kill, don't steal, some would say don't lie but 

NO, nothing is clear in mudded waters. 

Not abortion, not lies and not even murder at times.  

Once the Perfection standard has fallen it is a free for all game since it's all interrelated.  

One cannot choose Good in an Evil World, one can only choose what one considers a lesser evil considering the choices given now.  

Ok! Ok! Keep on your delusions that the world is good if you like it that way 

but lock your doors at night still 

and meditate on the goodness of endless wars.

So all one can do now is dream and try to imagine what it would be like.  Some try to imagine what it WILL be like and call it religion.


For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink;

So much for vegans when God HIMSELF smiled on Abel's KILLING and frowned on Cain's Carrots.

Apparently it gets more complicated than the Do's and Don'ts

for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

And THAT is fucking scary. 

For one thing we've all seen and heard what FAITH can do.

She is a VERY scary, whimsical, & chaotic Lady.

And Also Because White AND Black can be all bad.

Eat the meat? You're fucked. 

Don't eat the meat? You're STILL fucked.

What's that? 

Catch 22?

So it all comes down apparently to 

what YOU think of the master I s'pose.

 Either 
he is a Cool Dude and 
we'll get along just fine no matter what cuz after all 
HE IZ LUV.

Or 

Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
Mat 25:25  And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
Mat 25:26  His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant,

For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.


So anyway on my awakening search for a better world, a better word, here is some of my misty fog lifting meanderings.  Next time I'll try to type faster and earlier. :)


Just a few more Socratic Questions to keep us thinking I guess 

in a world of non-transparency and of no lack of concealments (aletheia) one wonders

How many?

How many soweth discord for mere profit$?  Kalashnikovs and Cie

How many millions KKK in the closet?

(One has to ask oneself ... How many MILLION Americans are foaming at the mouth inwardly just because the President is Black but outwardly try to look PC and undermine and backstab everything he does. If it was hard to get any truth in politics before it is even harder now, for after all  The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Now I am now quite so sure about the next verse though

Jer 17:10  I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

How many Countless Casanovas and Don Juans and Warren Beattys  out there?
(leaving bleeding victims in the ditch, saying anything at all just to get laid)

Imagine a telepathic world where one could read everyone's thoughts.  

Kaos and Catalyzed Mayhem ! :) 

Your heart knows all the answers, it is just a matter of passing the message on to your brain. Overthinking, the downfall of man. ~Tanya Gabriella Astley,

Rom 8:27  And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.


"I maintain that, if everyone knew what others said about him, there would not be four friends in the world." -  Blaise Pascal

"I made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make it short."-  Blaise Pascal

"Fiction is the truth inside the lie." - Stephen King

"The last thing one discovers in composing a work is what to put first." -  Blaise Pascal

"I wake each morning torn between the desire to improve the world and the desire to enjoy it. It makes it hard to plan the day." -  E.B. White

"Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half the time." -  E.B. White







No comments:

Post a Comment