Sunday, July 15, 2018

Why Not!

Here we go again trying to watch Netflix Wild Wild Country

Beginning of episode 2 outa 6 already and I am struggling.

For one thing here is the definition of a "REAL" Sannyasin.

Sannyasa is a form of asceticism, is marked by renunciation of material desires and prejudices, represented by a state of disinterest and detachment from material life, and has the purpose of spending one's life in peaceful, love-inspired, simple spiritual life.

Which makes Chandra Mohan Jain (aka the boss with many names AND a Rolls Royce) 

a total fake 

and his control freak scapegoat, Sheela,  a bigger fake after all.

There has been and will be charlatans in this world forever unfortunately.

As P.T. Barnum allegedly said there is a sucker is born every minute.

What bugs me mainly is that Sheela seemed to have got away with murder.

How the fuck does one that gets a  TWENTY YEARS sentence gets off with TWENTY nine MONTHS???

I know there is no such thing as justice in America but still.

It all depends on your colour and your financial and/or celebrity status and therefore is NOT justice and is not blind.

Or as Supertramp puts it

You say it all depends on moneyAnd who is in your family treeRight, you're bloody well right

Anyway what stuns me as well is the assurance of the beguiled and we're talking some educated people here not your usual

NOT your average Dunning-Kruger Effect here.

O well it all saddens me also because I have been there and done that and maybe

luckily or fortunately or any other RNG misnomer you prefer

I am "out"  of "it" somehow.

I know many people however who are STILL fully inundated in it though.

People who had got a little out and swam right back in even.

FUCK! I swam right back in myself FFS at one point in time.

But when you see all these deluded disciples worshipping their very abuser it is sad whether he is named Jim Jones, or David Koresh, or Oshi, or Francis Cormier.

Anyway just a wave of feelings and emotions among other feelings and emotions at the moment.  Not sure I will finish this Wild Wild Country now as it hits pretty close to home and home is on shaking foundations these days.

Voila it is done off my chest and my mind for now

Enjoy all my non-readers.

P.S.  for those who don't know Wild Wild Country is about

Rajneesh / OSHI 

and

Ma Anand Sheela

P.P.S. a lot of this bullshit is purely hormonal and an escape for high rollers who couldnt take it. I read a similar story about a  high roller lawyer in Florida who "came to Christ" 

As Dennis Miller once said:

NO ONE COMES TO CHRIST ON PROM NIGHT!

A predator needs some preys and the preys usually have to be weak as ALSO SEEN on NETFLIX David Attenborough's Blue Planet

Another moving show about the fragility of life but that will have to wait for another time now




No comments:

Post a Comment