Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Call Out Culture

The call-out culture of which this is an example is giving me chills and goosebumps. 
Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.

I'll be gone soon and all my babbling will change absolutely nothing to this world

but while I still can think

this "new" culture I have a hard time to grasp

much reminds me of the old culture.

All this outrage is nothing short of the holy inquisition
censorship at its best or is it its worst now? 
Germinal riot or any kind of lynching riot really.

It leaves me with my own sense of outrage and disgust and
let's say it fear
if I was ever submitted to such a wild barbarian savage mob.

Like so many form of activism it shows a great lack of maturity and character in the persons involved.

Instead of working on arranging one's life
or cleaning your own room, as Jordan Petersen would say,
one refuses to face his own personal issues and

goes out hunting some crazy windmills 
with an ass for companion.

Back to Ani DiFranco again and

Everyone is a Fucking Napoleon.

Associate trans to hysteria and now you are in deep deep PC doodoo.

But mental stability certainly does not rule the activism world.

Bottom line it just seems to me that the way we are heading is just as scary as ever.

Associate cancel culture to the coming of the China Syndrome the spying on everyone choice and action and we are heading to a world more frightful than any dystonia.

It makes 1984 and Brave new world sound like nice little fairy tales.

Charlie Booker is the only prophet here and saw it coming and warned us.

The black mirror will get blacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment