Thursday, February 27, 2020

Simple Simon says...



Wellness influencers are falsely telling followers near-lethal doses of vitamins will protect them from the coronavirus


Anti-Vaxxers Are Now Telling People How to Avoid Mandatory Vaccines

add to this some vague lame PETA news and there we go

Articles like that always remind me of the Futurama meme

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE



1960 scientists say ...
1970 experts say...
1980 scholars say...
2010 Karen says...
2020 Wellness influencers say...
2030 Simple Simon says...


LIMBO JOE
HOW LOW CAN WE GO?


Surely a great like of resilience in me but 
all this makes me sad and depressed, 

Stupidity is exhausting me and draining me out.


O well for now I can rejoice in the fact that I can listen to Pink Floyd's Echoes with the thunder rolling outside performing an osmosis through  my sound proof headphones.  

Magical! 

A word I hate to use but it seems to be appropriate lately.

it comes to mind now and during my remedial massage therapy hour.

SUBLIME.







No comments:

Post a Comment