Sunday, May 16, 2021

Woke is a Joke indeed

 


Don't waste your time arguing with people who believe in their own lies

~ Paulo Coelho 


A man who was pretty good at writing lies and fiction and who appealed to so many potheads out there.

The biggest problem with this quote is that it is USED by people
who DO believe their own lies.  

The mind is such a complicated twisted thing.

Reminds me of the old verse:

 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Jeremiah 17:9

The whole world and especially from my POV the whole province of Quebec seems to be under a curse of delusion and utter stupidity. 
or maybe it is just my FAMILY ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
A bunch of uneducated know-it-all lumberjacks (or BS to use the colloquial)
who believe anything:  

The Dunning Kruger effect at work in a perfect example.

I do understand that fear does a number on a mind but it is just getting ridiculous.

I have come to notice and stay away from any site that has the word TRUTH in it
because truth is the last thing you will find in such a site.

Everyone is so proud and arrogant, the more ignorant the more proud and arrogant in fact that Dunning Kruger again.  

So fucking full of themselves for being so fucking "WOKE" and "LIT" and superior to all the world and SCIENCE out there.

Why am I not in this group?

I am not that intelligent anymore

(I remember calling myself a minor intellectual years ago LOL )

I had a good laugh this week when I read that Georges Santayana’s father Ruiz de Santayana was a colonial civil servant, painter, and minor intellectual.

I want that one too on my epitaph now:

Poet, Philosopher, Failure and Minor Intellectual! 


and certainly not educated but I try to keep an open mind on NUMBERS and SCIENCE .

I don't believe the world is trying to get me and that I am the only fucking Messiah on this planet.

My Messiah days are long gone and far behind me.

Anyway having said all that I will get my vaccine this week and try to survive all this.

It has me wondering how the graph comparison would go between COVID spreading and Illiteracy.

It is more a Stupidity Pandemic really than a virus one. 

Stupidity made it much much worse in any case.

NUMBERS

this whole world maybe just a Lie Inception 

A Lie within a Lie within a Lie

It is getting clearer and clearer to me that our brains are not wired to know the difference quite the contrary in fact. 




No comments:

Post a Comment