Saturday, May 29, 2021

Places I have been


Montreal 

Quebec

Vancouver

everywhere in between

Winnipeg

Roseau Minnesota where I played a round of golf 91 IIRC

Not bad for a 9 holes. 😂

North Dakota where they had chickens in a barn so long you couldn't see the end and the first human to touch the eggs was the buyer at the grocery store,
chickens packed 4, 5 stories high with eggs going down a small elevator between Styrofoam pads

San Francisco CA  Mountain View Santa Clara Santa Cruz

Chattanooga TN

Evanston IL where my son spent 7 days in ICU basically the 2nd week of his life

Paris twice

North of England , Lake District, Morecambe etc bis

South of France Arles, Avignon, etc Nice, Marseille

Perth WA Australia 

Yanchup north to Augusta south 

where the 2 oceans meet: Southern and Indian 

and I have been to Warwick too :)

me taking the train back home to Rockingham from Perth or so I think ...hopped on the train with sunglasses on cap deep down earphones on and not watching not hearing anything until I looked up and expecting something like Warnbro I saw WARWICK.
WARWICK???
WHERE THE FUCK IS WARWICK?
I had taken the train in the wrong direction, north instead of south,

Kuala Lumpur Tokyo Frankfurt mostly airports with Frankfurt being a mad dash as our plane was an hour late and we had 1h20 mins between flights made it just as they closed the door never had time to buy a giant pretzel.

Melbourne Sydney 

New Caledonia too: a quick bottle of Gaillac at the grocery store on a quick stop over on a cruise.

I had to smuggle that bottle back on the ship :)

and many more I forgot now  I am sure Google Map could tell you much more since it doesn't forget mind you many of these were before smart phones and the internet





No comments:

Post a Comment