Sunday, May 16, 2021

Who am I? Where am I? What's the Purpose of Life?


A question I ask myself more or less jokingly quite often as in a way to

DEFINE myself.

I have an affinity for many songs who ask the same questions especially the "who am I" part.



Supertramp's Logical Song comes to mind.

I know it sounds absurd

Please tell me who I am


Ani DiFranco's Untouchable Face


and who am i

i bet you can't even tell me that much


And one I used to sing in the mirror many many moons ago

Harmonium En Pleine Face


Où es-tu ? J'en peux plus

Je ne t'entends plus, où es-tu ?

Where are you? I can't take it anymore

I can't hear you anymore, where are you?


Thing is as I am getting older I am getting to "KNOW" it is a stupid question.

There is no logical or real answer to that question since to quote Heraclitus



 So "who I am " keeps changing every second and by the time I would finish to answer my answer would be obsolete already.



No comments:

Post a Comment