Thursday, December 10, 2009

LOOKING FOR MY ROSE!

Life is but a vapour

To seek for the gold of time , l’or du temps,

seeking for something precious and rare in the ethereal times

not minding the times but the eternities

passing by like a pilgrim on earth

Funny time in my life where any decoration and construction plans seem so vain when in fact these people are probably much happier than I am and feel more productive and fulfilled while I am singing Dirt in the Ground.

Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

feeling like a dying man, a dead man yet alive and maybe alive for many years to come who knows ...

A pilgrim does not carry a big complicated tent.

I feel like a stranded St-Exupery with a broken down plane in the desert awaiting my Little Prince to enlighten me on the secrets of Life. On ne voit bien qu’avec les yeux du Coeur!

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." ("It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

and

"It is the time you have spent with your rose that makes your rose so important."

LOOKING FOR MY ROSE

Title of what I am writing but what I am writing is nothing but the gleanings of many before me

A PILGRIM AND A GLEANER

Very humbly I am just like Vincent in Don Mc Lean's song...too beautiful for this world LOL

Us bipolar and mutants

Good thing though the whole world is not like me. T‘would be utter chaos and mayhem if all were beatniks and hippies. But I am sure the world can use more of us though to counterbalance to all the vain and destructive action out there.

but we will never win the scale war though, the tug of war

maybe only for the simple and stupid reason that evil cheats and evil and ignorance will never disappear some people simply don't WANNA KNOW maybe even most people.

Something wrong about the 2 false assumptions here but a similitude of truth in either

Only the good die young

And only the good live long and prosper

when in fact many at the end of the dark spectrum die of old age in peace.

1Sa 26:21 Then said Saul, I have sinned: return, my son David: for I will no more do thee harm, because my soul was precious in thine eyes this day: behold, I have played the fool, and have erred exceedingly.

I have played the fool, and have erred exceedingly.DON’T WE ALL?

Des mots tendres Des mots lourds

Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire. (do these two words give you goosebumps too? Cold shivers? Yeah I know fire and cold together)

Son 1:7 Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

Psa 116:7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.

Ecc 8:15 Then I commended mirth, because a man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry: for that shall abide with him of his labour the days of his life, which God giveth him under the sun.

Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

Luk 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Luk 12:3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Luk 12:4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

Luk 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

It doesn’t matter if this night is tonight, tomorrow night or in 30 years from now

There is a much longer and darker night coming if I don’t take heed to this.

30 years in an eternity is the blink of an eye, a vapour.

Why am I so HEAVY all the time though?

I know Sol said

Ecc 7:2 It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart.

Ecc 7:3 Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better.

Ecc 7:4 The heart of the wise isin the house of mourning; but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth.

But....party on Garth is not that great apparently when you re dancing on the Titanic.

Ok there’s gotta be a right balance between des mots tendres et des mots lourds, Tender Words and Heavy Words and YES there is certainly a place for Witty and Humorous Words as well, we couldn’t live without them.

But a lack or imbalance of heavy words though seems to lead to chaos and mayhem, Sodom and Gomorrah, Back to the Future II,

where too many heavy words usually lead you to an early demise by an angry mob.

Same things apply to children and dogs and criminals in fact. Leniency does not always pay. Here’s Jack and his wisdom again.

Mankind is like dogs, not gods - as long as you don't get mad they'll bite you - but stay mad and you'll never be bitten. Dogs don't respect humility and sorrow.

The cataclysm of my heart surgery, the realisation full face of my mortality, has catalysed a nuclear fission in my already unstable mind and created a domino effect of all my disorders.

Like one ping pong ball thrown on a floor entirely covered with mouse trap catapulting more ping pong balls.

And one of the results of this I guess is this very “interesting” for lack of a better word, or fascinating as Spock would say, EXISTENTIALIST CRISIS, paradoxically an Existentialist Crisis which is not really existentialist at its core since I seem to be bouncing back from that magnetic field lately and go to a “deeper” meaning, a greater justice, a search for answers on life and love and good and evil and justice and retribution and GRACE being greater than Karma! (As someone said already, as I said repeatedly I am only a Gleaner) Those pseudo intellectuals at times can be so intimidating.

Anyway let’s keep exploring this the best thing I can think of.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars, and in the middle, you see the blue center-light pop, and everybody goes ahh..."

—from On the Road

TheAirWasSoftTheStarsSoFineThePromiseOfEveryCobbledAlleySoGreat

I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money. I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.

R.I.P. Jack Kerouac.

You’ve been resting for 40 years now but made sure none of us would rest after you.

Good on Ya Mate!


And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:

Luk 12:17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?

Luk 12:18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

Luk 12:19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, andbe merry.

Luk 12:20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Luk 12:21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Luk 12:22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.

Luk 12:23 The life is more than meat, and the body is morethan raiment.

Luk 12:24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

Luk 12:25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?

Luk 12:26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?

Luk 12:27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Luk 12:28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?

Luk 12:29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.

Luk 12:30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment